This guide details the process necessary to setup IRC on mIRC.
- After installing mIRC, you should be greeted with something like this.
- Replace "AwakeAndDrink" with what you want your name to be.
- Replace "AwakeAndDrink2" with your second preference if your first choice is already taken.
- Replace "Zane" with your first name. (Optional)
- Click on "Servers" in the left-hand column, and click on "DALnet".
- Select "Random Server" and hit "OK".
- In the top-left corner of the program you should see an area that looks like this. Click on the lightning bolt (if you hover over this icon it should say, "Connect").
- After connecting, this window should pop up. In the top box type "#AwakeAndDrink" like in this picture, and hit "Join".
- Congratulations! You're done!